on each tourist place as never before!
- Location: Along the southern Caribbean Sea, off the Venezuelan coast
- Time to Visit: Between December and April
- How to Reach:Curacao is served by a number of airlines. The island has daily air services from the US and daily flights to Venezuela and from the Netherlands.
If you prefer to move up and down the waves and pass the numerous isles dotting the water surface, then you may have your pick from the cruise ships that dock at either the Curacao Mega Pier or the Curacao Cruise Terminal.
- Nearest International Airport: Curacao International Airport
The coasts of Curacao are adorned by 38 stunning white-sand beaches which have remained one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets, providing honeymooners and couples with the perfect venue to escape for their romantic getaway.
During the weekends, the beaches of Curacao are most crowded. Some of the finest beaches are located in Westpunt or West Point, so named because of its western location on the island. Although all of the beaches feature the crystalline blue waters, each one has its unique appeal and charm.
Some of the finest Curacao beaches include:
- Westpunt Beach, well-known for the massive cliffs, entertains the divers to jump from the cliffs into the ocean below.
- Located just south of Westpunt stands Knip Bay Beach, one of the island's most panoramic sites because of its picturesque setting and azure water.
- Playa Abao, lying on the northern tip of the island, is a more peaceful spot with its clear blue water and perfect stretch of white sand.
- The romantic beach of Daai Booi Bay, nestled into the shoreline of the southern side of Curacao, is surrounded by towering cliffs.
- Cas Abao with the facilities of a refreshment stand, changing facilities, thatched umbrellas and a large parking lot, is probably the most modern beach in the island.
- Blauwbaai, Curacao's largest and most wonderful beach, offers convenient amenities and services including showers and changing facilities as well as places for shade where beachgoers may go to escape the scorching sun.
Vacationers will find plenty of secret spots in Curacao near the sea to combine a perfect romantic retreat with a Caribbean vacation.
Related Links :
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=jsIMwKXi-Aw: Check out the great sights and sounds of the Curacao Islands, get to know its history and also find necessary touristy information from this video. Click and Enjoy!