on each tourist place as never before!
Ball season in ViennaFast Facts
- Location: Vienna is Austria
- Attraction Type: Event
- Significance: The grandest Ball Festival of Austria
- Best Time to Visit: 31st December to mid February
- How to Reach: By flights from all major cities of the world; alternatively by road and rail from major European destinations
- Nearest International Airport: Vienna International Airport
Accommodation and Dining
Vienna is a tourist's heaven as far as accommodation is concerned. Be it top-end luxury resorts or the modest bed and breakfast hotels, Vienna has the perfect choice for each and every traveler to the city. Among the top-end categories you could choose from Hotel Sacher Wien, Hilton Hotel Vienna, Hotel Imperial, Hotel Bristol, and Radisson SAS Palais. Among the luxury hotels you could make a choice among Ananas Tend Hotel Vienna, Bellevue Hotel, Kavailer Hotel, Mercure City Hotel, Albatros Hotel, and Park Schoenbrunn Hotel.
Vienna, the capital city of Austria is a gourmet's delight. Specialized eateries serve German, Swiss, East European, seafood, Continental, and international recipes. Steirereck is a specialty restaurant for German, Swiss and Austrian cuisine. Their 'saddle of lamb', 'prime Styrian beef roast', and 'rabbit with red-pepper risotto' are particularly delicious. Korso bei Der Oper serves mouth-watering international cuisine. You might try their filet of char, Roquefort flavored noodles, rack of lamb, and veal saddle with cape mushrooms.