on each tourist place as never before!
Center of PompidouFast Facts
- Location:Center Pompidou, Paris 75004
- Attraction type: Cultural Center
- Significance: A place where written, visual, and performing arts intermingle
- Best time to visit: Any tine of the year
- Visiting hours: 11 am to 10 pm
- How to reach: By metro to Rambuteau and Les Halles stations
- Nearest International Airport: Charles de Gaulle, and Orly International Airports
After opening of Paris Center of Pompidou it kept on drawing attention of visitors from all continents which caused large scale damages. From 1997 to 1999 this center was closed to public for renovation. After renovation was complete the building was re-opened in 2000 on 1st January.
Visit to Center of Pompidou
Center Pompidou remains open for your visit from 11 in the morning till 10 o’clock in the evening. The art museum remains open from 11 am till 9 pm with last admission at 8 pm. The art collection of 20th century and contemporary artists would amaze you. If you are encouraged by their modern art you could go for a training session at their Brancusi Workshop from Wednesday to Monday between 2 pm and 6 pm. Cinemas, concerts, and performances are organized regularly for your entertainment. In case you like to spend some time in solitude glancing through your favorite books, the library would serve your needs from 12 noon to 10 pm on weekdays and from 11 am to 10 pm on weekends.
Staying in Paris
Paris being the capital of France has an abundance of hotels as per your preference. You might select from Hotel de Fleurie, Hotel de la Place des Vosges, Residence Lord Byron, Odeon Hotel, and Hotel du Quai Voltaire.