on each tourist place as never before!
- Location: Located on the Cí´te d'Albí¢tre in Normandy in Seine-Maritime díépartement in France, 16 km northeast of Le Havre, on the coast of the Pays de Caux area.
- Attraction Type: Coastal Town.
- Significance: Etretat is the home to some wonderful cliffs and beaches.
- Best time to Visit: Throughout the year.
- Visiting Hours: During daytime and evening.
- How to Reach: The nearest airport is Le Havre Octeville Airport. Take bus (Line 24) from Le Havre to reach Etretat in about an hour.
- Nearest Airport: Le Havre Octeville Airport (LEH).
Located on the Cí´te d'Albí¢tre in Normandy in Seine-Maritime díépartement in France, 16 km northeast of Le Havre, on the coast of the Pays de Caux area, Etretat is a panoramic commune that attracts a good number of tourists throughout the world, especially from Europe.
Etretat is a heaven on earth, especially when it comes to natural beauty. A home to a number of scintillating cliffs, wonderful beach and luxurious beach resorts. The famous natural arch adds more color to the beauty of this place. The monument atop the Etretat cliffs, honoring 'The White Bird', is also a must-see for you.
Cliffs: Cliffs are certainly the biggest attraction of Etretat. You must see the amazing clifs like the Aval's Door, Manneport, Courtine, Amont's cliff, Roc Vaudieu and the Aiguille of Belval etc.
Beaches: Etretat is also known for its wonderful beaches. There aren't too many beaches in the world that match the beauty of Etretat beach. The luxurious beach resort will make your trip more memorable. You can also go for sailing, of course, if you have the proper training. Else, you can also take lessons from The Sailing and Tunnels Club.
There are plenty of options for accommodation in Etretat. Some of the hotels can be listed as below:
Hotel Dormy House
Route de Havre
Tel: 02 35 27 07 88
10 Avenue de Verdun
Tel: 02 35 27 00 89