on each tourist place as never before!
French RivieraFast Facts
- Location: Located along the Mediterranean coastline of the southeastern corner of France. It extends over Menton towards the Italian border.
- Attraction Type: Historic City.
- Significance: It is the summer vacation spot for the celebrities and also an important research hub.
- Best Time to Visit: Fall season.
- How To Reach: One can fly to the French Riviera.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport.
Situated in the southeastern corner of France, the French Riviera is a Historic city and a famous tourist attraction. Cannes and Nice are two of the famous cities located in the French Riviera. Both serve as popular tourist hub and recreational spots for mass tourism.
Initially towards the end of 18th century, the area was a recreational and health resort for sick British people. Again with the emerge of 19th century as the railways were invented the French Riviera became the favorite vacation spot for the rich and aristocratic Britishers. Queen Victoria and King Edward VII also enjoyed their vacation here. Again renowned artists such as Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Edith Wharton, Somerset Maugham flocked in this place towards the first half of 20th century. Currently the place has become a popular destination, attracting a huge number of tourists. The list of tourists also include several celebrities who come to visit this place every year during the summer time and enjoy their vacation. Elton John and Brigitte Bardot are some of the celebrities who have already visited French Riviera.
Explore the French Riviera bare footed and enjoy the beauty of the place to the fullest. Relax at the cool beaches of the French Riviera and enjoy a perfect holiday.
Accommodation in French Riviera
There are some top rated Hotels in French Riviera which offer excellent accommodation. Some of the Hotels are Villa St. Maxime, Nice Garden Hotel, Hotel Villa Les Cygnes etc.