on each tourist place as never before!
- Location: Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
- Climate: The city boasts of maritime sub arctic climatic conditions and is characterized by cold weather throughout the year
- Attraction Type: City
- Significance: Southernmost City of the world
- How to Reach: take a bus, boat, cruise, or a helicopter to the tourist attractions of the city
- Nearest International Airport: Ushuaia International Airport
- Tierra del Fuego National Park and Lapataia Bay - reach via Tren del Fin del Mundo or the End of the World Train from Ushuaia.
- Museum of Yamana, English, and Argentine colonies
- Islands in the Beagle Channel — view exotic wildlife species including penguins, local birds and orcas
- Cerro Castor and Glaciar Martial ski areas
- Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse
- Hiking trails
- Cape Horn Island
Ushuaia is an ideal place to look for adventure activities. Some of the most sought-after adventure options available in this city include horseback riding, trekking, mountain biking and fishing.
Casino is an ideal place to bask in the nightlife of the city of Ushuaia. However, if you don't like crowd, then it might not prove to be a good choice for you. You can head for Bananas cafíé too. The cafíé offers tasty fast food at moderate prices.
Restaurants in Ushuaia
The restaurants in Ushuaia offer you a tongue-tickling assortment of variety of dishes. Don't miss the 'parrilladas' meat preparation here. Add 'centollas' also to your meal. This dish is made of 2 kg giant crab. You can consider a visit to the restaurant Moustacchio here. The restaurant features a decent ambience.
Accommodations in Ushuaia
The city of Ushuaia in Argentina offers you a wide range of accommodations at different rates. The best way to get an ideal accommodation in this southernmost city is to pay a visit to the Visitors Center here.
Related Links :
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=vtLsBd-SN0w: View an exclusive video on Ushuaia (Southernmost city of world)
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=gB8RkV8Qkg8&feature=related: see the wintry effect of the city of Ushuaia
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=pbxUEg_ot8Q&feature=related: take a sneak peek of Ushuaia city in this special video